Life Coaching for Young Adults
This group is centered around supporting young adults ages 21-28 through the major life transitions that many face during this time period.
- Connect and share ideas with peers
- Learn to balance work, family and play
- Increase confidence in decision making
- Balance old and new relationships
- Gain a mental edge
- Develop self care practices
A parent support group focusing on effective discipline for children 2–12:
- How to discipline without arguing, yelling, or spanking
- How to control obnoxious behavior
- How to handle the 6 kinds of testing and manipulation 5 tactics for encouraging good behavior
- What to do about bedtime, messy rooms, lying, chores, homework, practicing, and more
- How to strengthen your relationship with your child
This workshop is based on material developed by Thomas W. Phelan Ph.D.
“Rebuilding” the Divorce Recovery Seminar
A ten-week divorce recovery seminar for men and women to help successfully navigate this difficult adjustment process so you can turn your crisis into a growth and healing experience:
- Self Worth
This seminar is based on material developed by Dr. Bruce Fisher (see www.rebuilding.org).
Women Returning To Learning
A group for women going back to school later in life, based on the book on this subject, Fork in the Road, which I co-authored. The goal of this program is to empower women so they can better advocate for themselves and their families.
*Please stay tuned for upcoming dates